• 26% of sales from business, 14%
leisure, 60% government travel.
• Developed proprietary CRM
for customer tracking, customer
service and marketing needs.
Called CI Assistant, it is designed to
work without GDS and allows for
tracking of clients through multiple,
• Continued upgrading of technology
throughout leisure operators.
• Increase online adoption rate for corporate accounts.
• Launched Corporate Vacations to attract employees at corporate accounts
to use leisure services with dedicated
agents for this project.
• Won the Defense Travel System
• Added 37 new corporate accounts.
• Added a corporate meetings and
and visa/passport services.
• Purchased the assets of Archer Travel
in Sacramento, Calif.
2007 • Launched Casto Concierge, a client
46 4 7 • Among the launch participants is
TravelGPA, an online program that
provides goal management and
benchmarking solutions for corporate
• Launched the Individual Business Traveler and Emerging Business
program for companies with fewer
CASTO TRAVEL than 30 travelers.
2007 Sales: $161.4 million
Previous Ranking: 47
CHAIRMAN/CEO: Maryles Casto
PRESIDENT/COO: Marc Casto
OFFICER: Agustin Vallejo
VP-GLOBAL SALES: James Kareka
VP: Magda Alarcon
DIRECTOR-CORPORATE OPERATIONS: Lynn Dorner
• Hosts 22 outside travel sellers.
•Owns Fulfillment Solutions,
providing contract and outsource
fulfillment services to travel companies; FSI is headquartered in California
with primary operations in Manila,
• Member of ASTA, Iatan, PATA, ABC,
Virtuoso, Thor and CLIA
• Part of the Commonwealth Business
Travel Group and the HRG Affiliates program, of which it is a charter
• Privately held
• Expanding corporate meetings
• Expanding Corporate Vacations program.
• Continuing to add Certified Ameri-
• ARC sales of $101.2 million.
• $20.4 million in sales from hosting
• 68% of sales from business, 23%
leisure, 9% meetings, incentive groups,
• Rolling out Destinations, a travel blog
showcasing travel advice from Casto
• Aiming for three to five acquisitions
• Rolling out the RightNow CRM and
workflow-management system to
improve response to client feedback.
CO-PRESIDENT: Brad Anderson
CO-PRESIDENT: Van Anderson
CIO: David Anderson
VP-MARKETING: Jeffrey Anderson