• $1.5 million fulfilled by agency for
• $25 million in sales through outside travel sellers.
• ARC sales of $68.1 million.
• 52% of sales from business, 45%
from leisure, 3% meetings and incentives.
• Continued to enhance Embark,
the company’s corporate travel por- 2349 Honolulu Ave.
tal. Montrose, CA 91020
• Added on-demand reports that T (818) 553-3200 or (800) MON-
identify who is traveling, who will TROSE
be traveling in the next few days and F (818) 550-6672
the locations of all travelers. www.montrosetravel.com
• Expanded remote agent capability
so that 70% of reservations center Executives
agents are now remote. CEO/PRESIDENT: Joe McClure
• Doubled the number of custom- CFO: Julie McClure
ers using online booking tools and PRESIDENT, INDEPENDENT
the number of reservations being CONTRACTORS AND HOME-
done online. BASED AGENT DIVISION: Andi
• Doubled business for FareDesk. McClure
GENERAL MANAGER: Rhonda
Company Facts Holguin
• Hosts 102 outside travel sellers. MANAGER, ACCOUNTING: Kathy
• Affiliate of HRG. Nolan
• Member of Travel MANAGER, LEISURE SALES AND
Management Alli- MARKETING: Jamie Hoff
ance. MANAGER, LEISURE AND HON-
• Privately held. EYMOON DIVISIONS: Kate Bernier
Looking Ahead MANAGER, COMMERCIAL AND
• Will continue working on Em- LOYALTY DIVISIONS: Miguel
bark, adding dashboard and emer- Marquez
gency-handling capabilities. MANAGER, GROUPS, MEETINGS
• Taking advantage of HRG affilia- AND INCENTIVES DIVISION:
tion to add international business of Melissa Truskett
major accounts. MANAGER, COMMERCIAL BUSI-
NESS DEVELOPMENT: Stephanie
2006 Sales: $103.8 million
Previous Ranking: 47
As the Internet’s exclusive travel domain,
.travel is revolutionizing online travel.
Attend the .travel Lunchtime Webinar
and learn how .travel can help you better
reach consumers online and become more
effective in branding and marketing your
travel business to improve your Internet
visibility and sales.
Premiering July 17, 2 PM EST
Reserve your spot today at
MANAGER, GROUP BUSINESS
DEVELOPMENT: Patti Jenkins
MANAGER, AFFINITY GROUP
AND CREDIT UNION BUSINESS
DEVELOPMENT: Lisa Fredeen
Escondido, CA 92025
T (760) 233-7630
CO-PRESIDENT: Brad Anderson
CO-PRESIDENT: Van Anderson
2006 Developments CIO: David Anderson
• ARC sales of $57.1 million. VP, MARKETING: Jeffrey Ander-
• Sales from business 39%; leisure son
29%; credit card loyalty program, VP, AGENT SERVICES: Michael
groups, meetings, incentives and Anderson
home-based agents 32%.
• Launched Online Royalty/Points 2006 Developments
Rewards booking engine to support • 100% of sales from leisure.
seven rewards program platforms • Launched My AVC Web site, a
for credit card loyalty programs. consumer site based on AVC’s own
• Relaunched CURewards.com. site.
• Launched online incentives busi- • L a u n c h e d
ness. AVC Protect,
•300% growth in home-based a program to
agent business. m a k e h e a l t h care available to
Company Facts affiliated inde-
• Hosted 143 outside travel sellers. pendent agents.
• Privately held.
52 (tie) • Nearly all sales from hosting outside agents.
• 300-plus independently owned
and operated affiliates.
AMERICA’S VACATION • American Express affiliate. Privately held. CENTER •
2006 Sales: $100 million • Plans to open new and larger
Employees: 50-plus support support centers in California and
team members Florida.
Previous Ranking: N/A • New global headquarters in Vista,
Calif., will be more than twice the
520 W. Valley Parkway size of present office.
• AVC University launching Travel
Executive Forum, a free online sem-
• Will enhance Agent Power, AVC’s
proprietary agency software, including live inventory, CRM and automatic commission tracking.
2006 Sales: $100 million (ac-
cording to company Web site)
Previous Ranking: N/A
2600 Lake Lucien Drive, Suite 201
Maitland, FL 32751
T (800) 951-5979
CHAIRMAN/CEO: Randall Warren
PRESIDEN T/CEO: Michael Gross
• Has tens of thousands of independent agents in 50 states and 85