and additional sales and account management
• Member of Travelsavers, THOR.
• Privately held.
• Implementation of iJet Worldcue travel intelligence system for customer use without additional
• Implementation of GDSX midoffice quality-control system.
• Expansion of online business solutions help
• Implementation of reservations system interface to GDS and direct-connect solutions.
BOEING TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
2006 Sales: $467.2 million
Previous Ranking: 21
325 McDonnell Parkway
Hazelwood, MO 63042
U.S. AIRLINES BY REVENUE, 2006
Source: Air Transport Association
T (314) 545-9400
COO: James Johnson
CFO: Cory Peters
VP, GLOBAL OPERATIONS/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Isabelle Donovan
• ARC sales of $356.4 million.
Destinations For Every Slice Of Life.
Total revenue (billions)
• 98% of sales from business, 2% from leisure.
• Implemented a VoIP/e-mail system allowing a
common platform for incoming reservation requests of
all types and connectivity for
• Opened a European reservation center in Shannon, Ireland, to expand global
services for clients.
• Subsidiary of the Boeing Co.
No matter what they’re looking for. Whatever impulse leads them to Vegas.
We have the destination to help you create your client’s perfect Vegas getaway.
Caesars Palace • Paris • Rio • Bally’s • Harrah’s • Flamingo
Visit harrahs.com or call 800.286.0193