• Member of HRG North America
• Hosts 110 outside travel sellers.
• Member of Virtuoso.
• Privately held
• Will continue enhancing Embark,
its corporate travel portal, with reports and automated approval product. Plan to tie in dashboard product directly to Travel Administrator
Top 12 INBOUND VISITORS, BY COUNTRY
(PROJECTED TOTALS FOR 2007)
• 38% of sales from business, 27%
leisure, 35% credit card loyalty/
rewards programs; groups/
• Biggest investments continued to
be in technology with significant
enhancements in function to loyal-
ty/rewards engine. Resulted in sev-
5eral large credit/card loyalty/rewards 4 programs wins that will produce $30
million to $40 million in new business over the next three years.
• “World’s Largest Cruise Incentive”
promotion drive produced $800,000
in new cruise sales in a two-week
• Strong growth in number
of home-based agents in MTravel
MONTROSE TRAVEL program.
2007 Sales: $110.8 million
Previous Ranking: 51
version of Embark.
• Will introduce HRG to many more
• Will continue to reach out to
independent contractors across
CEO/PRESIDENT: Joe McClure
CFO: Julie McClure
PRESIDENT-INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND HOME-BASED
AGENT DIVISION: Andi McClure
• 2008 will see complete redesign of
consumer and private-label websites, now numbering more than
300. Underlying code will be rewritten, and presentation layer will continue to interface with the Revelex
suite of online booking products.
• Loyalty/Rewards websites and
underlying databases will be
redesigned and recoded to handle
• Building a new agent desktop that
will enable all agents not trained in
travel but having customer service
skills to handle Loyalty programs.