• The Hogg Robinson Group consists
of owned or controlled corporate travel operations in 25 markets in North
America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
With partners, the network extends to
more than 100 countries.
• Owns Spendvision, an expense management automation and total transaction company.
• Owns HRG Events & Meetings Management.
• Owns HRG Consulting.
• Publicly held
& SUPPLIER RELATIONS:
GM-ADVITO: Mary Ellen George
MANAGING DIRECTOR & SVP-GROWTH AND EMERGING
MARKETS: Greg O’Neil
Jennifer Townsend 7
• Will roll out stand-alone technology
platform HRG Universal Super Platform. Will enable front-end booking
process to link directly to inventories
of air seats, hotel beds and car rentals,
giving capability to link directly with
airlines, hotel groups, the Internet and
• Will roll out HRG Global Pricing
Desk across Europe with plans to extend the service into North America
and Asia-Pacific this year. Offers savings to clients.
• 95% of sales from business, leisure
3%, other 2%.
• Launched corporate social
responsibility principles, focusing
on ethical business practices, people,
the environment and privacy and
• Continued growth of partner
• Launched Source Platform.
• Made multiple acquisitions.
2007 sales: $10 billion
(Company now private, limited in ability to
Previous Ranking: 6
3150 Sabre Drive
Southlake, TX. 76092
• Owns Travelocity Business, Last-minute.com, Zuji.com, World Choice
• Subsidiary of Sabre Holdings
• Privately held
2007 Sales: $12 billion
(Not certified by an officer. However,
according to a spokesman, the $12 billion
figure “is the one we give out publicly. It
is accurate, although obviously not exact
down to the dollar and cents.”)
Previous Ranking: 4
• BCD Travel U.S. Affiliate Program is
made up of 48 local agencies.
• Owns a consulting division, Advito.
• Owns a meetings division, BCD
Meetings & Incentives, which offers
a menu of services including strategic sourcing, meetings management,
event production management and
group air and travel fulfillment.
• BCD Travel operates in more than
90 countries on six continents.
• Subsidiary of BCD Holdings N.V., a
Dutch, family-owned company with
interests in travel and financial services, including Park ’N Fly (off-airport
parking), TRX (travel transaction processing and data integration services),
Airtrade (leisure travel) and Primary
Capital (real estate financing.)
PRESIDENT/CEO: Michelle Peluso
PRESIDENT-TRAVELOCITY BUSINESS: Lesley Harris
CMO: Jeffrey Glueck
CFO: John Mills
CTO: Josh Hartmann
CEO-ZUJI: Scott Blume
• Launched Experience Finder, a shopping and planning tool to foster consumer “dreaming and planning vs.
shopping and booking.”
• Added Mexico site.
• Launched alert system to inform
PRESIDENT/CEO: Jeffery Boyd
CFO: Robert Mylod
TRAVEL: Christopher Soder
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER:
CMO: Brett Keller
CHIEF DISTRIBUTION OFFICER:
CEO: Joop Drechsel
GLOBAL PRESIDENT & COO:
GLOBAL CFO: Stephen Baars
REGION: Mike Buckman
Ilona De March
PRESIDENT-U.K. & IRELAND
REGION: Mike Walley
PRESIDENT-BCD MEETINGS &
INCENTIVES: Scott Graf
EVP-GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, SALES & MARKETING:
• International bookings grew by 35%
over previous year.
• Company went public in July 2007.
•Rolling out global technology
platform in the U.K. and Ireland.