2007 Sales: $240 million
Previous Ranking: N/A
1 E. Kirkwood Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092
T (408) 271-2039
F (408) 271-2039
MANAGER: Jackie Friedman
MARKETING: Faith Kuczai
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2008
INCLUSION IS BY INVITATION ONLY AND IS LIMITED
TO THE INDUSTRY’S PREMIER SUPPLIERS.
• ARC sales of $110 million.
• All sales from hosting outside
• 55% of sales from leisure, 45% of
sales from business.
• Was an integral part of the Jurni
consortia until the consolidation of
Jurni with Trams Marketing Alliance
late in 2007. At that time, Nexion began to enter into direct agreements
with preferred supplier partners. As
of May 1, Nexion had 66 preferred
supplier agreements in place.
• Enhanced commission payment
process; increased frequency of agent
payments to twice a month.
• Launched first member conference
and three-day Boot Camp intensive
• Migrated agents off InternetView
desktop tool to “a more nimble”
browser-based agent portal.
• Launched Nexion CoNexion
message board, the predecessor of
Nexion town social networking site.
• 2,100 outside travel sellers
• Nexion works directly with
suppliers but urges member agents
to subscribe to TMA for all direct-mail and email marketing.
• Subsidiary of Sabre Holdings.
• Targeting experienced home-based
agents but looking at training and
mentoring new agents.
• Will help agents grow business
by funding monthly ClientBase
and TMA licensing fees for agents
committed to engaging in marketing
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT JOANNE NELSON
ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER, WORLD OF LUXURY
201.902.1931 JON ELSON@NTMLLC.COM