• Expanded participation in sup- 2 • 55 outside travel sellers
plier advisory boards, providing • Member of Radius
better access to top executives at •Member of Virtuoso, NBTA,
Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Taj Ho- Travelsavers
tels, Starwood Luxury, Preferred •Privatelyheld
Hotels, Conde Nast Traveler, Orient Express, Bellini Club Resorts and
• Hosted second Leisure Consumer 2 23
Travel Show in Palm Springs, Calif.,
with 45 suppliers participating and BOEING TRAVEL OVATION CORPORATE
700 attendees (up 30%). Will hold
Palm Springs show again in 2009 and MANAGEMENT GROUP TRAVEL AND THE
an East Coast event in 2008. 2007 Sales: $515.2 million LAWYERS’ TRAVEL
• Added a Groups Support Desk as an Employees: 147
internal consulting resource. Previous Ranking: 22 SERVICE 24
• Grew the Altour Hotel Collection, 2007 sales: $490 million
which now has more than 600 hotels. Employees: 382 TRAVELERS ADVANTAGE
• Automated hotel commission state- Previous Ranking: 24 SERVICES D/B/A
ment chasers in the U.S. • Altour Limousine expanded fleet to TRAVELERS ADVANTAGE
include more hybrid vehicles. It now 2007 Sales: $460 million
provides transportation throughout Employees: 313
the New York tristate area and in ma- Previous Ranking: 19
jor cities worldwide.
• Launched “Altour Goes Green” campaign to deal with environmental issues.
• Owns Altour Limo (New York
• Owns Altour Classic Cruise and
Travel (tour and cruise specialist).
• Owns Altour-Travel Master
(consolidator specializing in the
• Owns Altour Air (air charter
• Member of Signature Travel Network, Advantage/Focus4Fares, THOR,
and ABC Hotel Programs.
• Privately held
• 98% of sales business, 2% leisure.
• Continued global expansion of
services for the Boeing Co. and its customers. Expanded European reservation center.
• Expand VoIP technology and increase
touchless transactions. Expand opportunities with vendors for global discounts to include origination outside
the U.S. Grow global services and add
locations in Asia.
• Expand online booking options.
• ARC sales of $350 million.
• $60 million from outside agents.
• 85% of sales from business, 8%
leisure, 7% meetings and groups.
• Rolled out 53 new accounts (over $50
million in new business).
• Enhanced the company’s Intellicenter
fulfillment center and doubled its size.
• Expanded VoIP telephony systems of
CEO-North America: Thomas Rusin
EVP/SECRETARY: Todd Siegel
VP/TREASURER: Albert Fino
Wyndham Hotel Group
Choice Hotels International
InterContinental Hotels Group
Hilton Hotels Corp.
Accor North America
Carlson Hotels Worldwide
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Source: American Hotel & Lodging Association