CHAIRMAN/CEO: Maryles Casto
PRESIDENT: Marc Casto
OFFICER: Agustin Vallejo
VP, CORPORATE OPERATIONS: Magda Allar-con
VP, GLOBAL SALES: Frances Mincey
• ARC sales of $85.7 million.
• 70% of sales from business,
24% leisure, 6% other.
• Introduced Casto Concierge,
to provide custom travel solutions for executives.
• Added a Spanish-language desk.
• Hosts 18 outside travel sellers.
• Owns Fulfillment Solutions, a provider of fulfillment services to travel companies.
• Member of ABC, Virtuoso, THOR.
• Member of Commonwealth Business Travel
• Seeking to acquire West Coast agencies.
• Increasing fulfillment of visa and passport requests through its wholly owned visa passport
FOX WORLD TRAVEL
2006 Sales: $132.1 million
Previous Ranking: 46
2150 S. Washburn St.
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54904
T (920) 236-8008
F (920) 236-8009
PRESIDEN T: David Juedes
EXECU TIVE VP: Geoffrey Kuhnz
VP, BUSINESS TRAVEL: Lori Wilkening
VP, VACATION TRAVEL: Brian Hurley
•• ARC sales of $87.5 million.
2% of sales from hosting outside agents.
• 56% of sales from business, 39% leisure, 5%
meetings and incentives.
• Expanded online booking product offering.
• Enhanced online registration process.
• In-house development of electronic invoice
• 25% of business travel bookings online.
• Upgraded communications system to enable
specialized call routing.
• Hosts 24 outside travel sellers.
• Owns Premier Meetings and Incentives ($6.9
million in sales).
• Owns Fox World Travel School.
• Privately held.
AMTRAK ROUTES BY RIDERSHIP, 2006
(San Diego-Los Angeles-San Luis Obispo)
(San Jose-Oakland-Sacramento-Auburn, Calif.)
San Joaquin Service
BALBOA TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
2006 Sales: $116 million
Previous Ranking: N/A
5441 Oberlin Drive, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92121
T (858) 678-3300
F (858) 678-3399
CHAIRMAN: Joe Da Rosa
VICE CHAIRMAN: Mary Alice Gonsalves
PRESIDENT: Denise Jackson
VP, CORPORATE TRAVEL: John Cruse
VP, FINANCE: Inez Reynolds
• ARC sales of $82.5 million.
• 95% of sales from business, 3% leisure, 2%
• $800,000 in sales from hosting outside agents.
• Became a BCD Travel affiliate to provide more
effective global management solutions for clients.
• Completely overhauled Web site and corporate
brand to reflect new affiliation.
• Launched Armada, a suite of technology tools
designed to help clients through content sourcing, process engineering, compliance management and performance measurements. The suite
includes: Voyager, a point-of-sale agent desktop;
Pilot, a quality-assurance tool and automatic-ticketing module; and Escort, a Web-based reporting tool.
• Hosts five outside travel sellers.
• Affiliate of BCD Travel.
• Member of Ensemble.
• Privately held.
• Aiming to gain new travel management contracts from midmarket customers.
• Developed support relationships with a number of corporate travel departments and intends
to continue expanding services in this area.
2006 Sales: $112.5 million
Previous Ranking: 48
265 Spagnoli Road,
Melville, NY 11747
T (631) 465-1000
F (516) 390-6940
CHAIRMAN/CEO: Larry Austin
PRESIDENT/COO: Jeffrey Austin
SENIOR VP, SALES: Jamie Austin
SENIOR VP, I T: Stu Austin