2006 Sales: $181.3 million
Previous Ranking: 40
320 SW Stark St., Suite 600
Portland, OR 97204
T (503) 223-6245
F (503) 294-6474
CRUISE REGIONS BY BED-DAYS, 2006
(CLIA MEMBER LINES)
Regions Bed-Days (in millions)
Mediterranean 10. 5
Europe 6. 8
Alaska 6. 4
Bahamas 6. 1
Mexico West 5. 2
Hawaii 2. 9
Transcanal 2. 8
Transatlantic 1. 5
South America 1. 4
Source: Cruise Lines International Association
CEO/PRESIDENT: Sho Dozono
VP, RETAIL: Bill Harmon
• ARC sales of $110.4 million.
• $913,000 in sales from hosting
• 80% of sales from business, 20%
• 13% increase in sales in 2006.
• Acquired the travel division of a
honeymoon registry, TheBigDay
.com, and created a new company
called TheBigDay Travel, not just for
honeymoons but for travel packages
for the couple’s family and friends.
•Organized Flight for Freedom
2006, a journey to New York by
goodwill ambassadors from Oregon
to commemorate the five-year anniversary of the original Flight for
Freedom, organized in the aftermath of 9/11.
• Completed second year of radio
talk show, “The Azumano Travel
Show,” now broadcast on Saturdays
• Expanded leisure sales reach to
employee bases of major Pacific
Northwest corporations by offering
a customized vacation booking tool
for their intranet sites.
• Hosts five outside travel sellers.
• Owns Premier Gateway, an international air consolidator with sales
of $36.6 million (not included in
agency retail volume).
• Part of American Express net-
Easy to Use
Live Connectivity to
Point-to-Point Tickets on
- Eurostar Italia ES
- Riviera and more...
Sign up TODAY !
LIC RELATIONS: Victoria Cash
COMPTROLLER: LaMont Warren
• ARC sales of $108.2 million.
• 60% of sales from government
travel, 24% business, 16% leisure.
• Acquired local competitor Nicholas Travel (corporate and leisure);
Chris Nicholas brought into management.
• Joined American Express network
as affiliate at the Centurion level.
• Upgraded phone and computer
systems at leisure locations.
43• Acquired all travel business for
the Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Increased online adoption rate to
CI TRAVEL 20% for all corporate business.
Previous Ranking: 39
2006 Sales: $172.6 million
870 N. Military Highway, Suite 200
Norfolk, VA 23502 Company Facts
T (757) 627-8000 • Hosts 18 outside travel sellers. F (757) 893-1380 • Affiliate of American Express. www.citravel.com • 100% employee-owned.
Executives Looking Ahead
PRESIDENT/COO: Kevin McElroy • Launching custom-made CRM
EXECU TIVE VP: Tom Mountjoy tool to better manage customer re-
VP, CORPORATE OPERATIONS: lationships and segment data.
Helen Leon • Will change organizational struc-
VP, RETAIL OPERATIONS: JoAnn ture on leisure side.
Williams • Moving to a performance-based
VP, CORPORATE SALES: Chris compensation program.
• Continuing to grow in Oregon,
Washington and Alaska.
• Providing voluntourism opportunity for Oregonians to assist with
New Orleans recovery efforts.
• Continuing to pursue new growth
channel through partnership program with American Express involving local management of shared
2006 Sales: $163 million
Previous Ranking: 42
875 Providence Highway
Dedham, MA 02026
T (781) 326-7800
F (781) 326-2921
CEO/PRESIDENT: Alan Krensky
EXECU TIVE VP: Jeff Brown
SENIOR VP: Jeanne Johnston
CFO: Don Fultz
• ARC sales of $121 million.
• 87% of sales from business, 4%
leisure, 9% meetings and incentives.
• Owns Meeting Partners (annual
sales of $27 million).
• Member of GlobalStar, Hickory,