• Owns Cruise.com, Omega Meetings and Incentives, TourDeals.com
and Trav Tech, with combined annual sales volume of $310 million.
• One of largest members of Radius.
• Member of ABC Corporate Services, WATA, Vacation.com.
• Member of ARTA, ASTA, Travel
Institute, PATA, SGTP.
• Privately held.
• Celebrating 35th anniversary.
• Opening an office in Dubai.
2006 Sales: $1.19 billion
Previous Ranking: 13
offline to online media targeting
students and youth.
• Completed relocation of corporate headquarters to Dallas.
• Member of International Student
Travel Confederation, Student Air
Travel Association, Federation of
International Youth Organizations.
• Privately held.
•Completing rollout of a new
• Launching a Voiceover Internet
Protocol solution (VoIP) with enhanced call routing/management.
• Leveraging Web 2.0 technologies
and commonalities to develop marketing relationships with customer
• Expanding retail presence.
CRUISE SHIPS, BY BERTHS
Freedom of the Seas 3,643
Voyager of the Seas 3,114
Caribbean Princess 3,100
Costa Concordia 3,000
Carnival Conquest 2,974
Carnival Triumph 2,758
Costa Fortuna 2,720
Diamond Princess 2,670
Carnival Destiny 2,642
Queen Mary 2 2,620
Source: Cruise Lines International Association
750 State Highway 121
Dallas, TX 75067
( T) 972-538-8800
PRESIDENT: Scott Hayden
VP, MARKETING/E-COM-MERCE: Kristen Celko
VP, RETAIL SALES: Dan Lawing
TO JUST ABOUT
New Orleans is open – to just about anything. Come discover a unique experience
that breathes inspiration into everyone who visits. For more information, please
call Leslie Straughan at 800.748.8695 x5018 or email@example.com.
CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
Created in partnership with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation & Tourism and the Louisiana Recovery Authority.
• ARC sales of $890 million.
• 90% of sales from leisure, 10%