Previous Ranking: 5
2243 CH Wassenaar
T ( 31) 70 512 3001
F ( 31) 70 512 3009
CEO: Mike Buckman
CFO: Stephen Baars
TREASURER: Tom Barham
PRESIDENT/CEO, EMEA/INDIA: Ilona De
PRESIDENT/CEO, AMERICAS: John Snyder
PRESIDENT/CEO, U.K. &
IRELAND: Mike Walley
& ACQUISITIONS: Ralph
PRESIDENT, BCD MEETINGS & INCENTIVES:
GENERAL MANAGER, ADVITO: Mary Ellen
MANAGING DIRECTOR/SENIOR VP, PARTNER NETWORKS/ASIA-PACIFIC: Greg O’Neil
EXECU TIVE VP, PRODUC TS, TECHNOLOGY
& SUPPLIER RELATIONS: Dee Runyan
EXECUTIVE VP, SALES: Travis Tanner
SENIOR VP, MARKETING: Melanie Garrett
• Three travel management companies joined
to form BCD Travel, which now has locations in
more than 90 countries.
• Launched two independent business units:
Advito (consulting) and BCD Meetings & Incentives.
• A subsidiary of BCD Holdings, a Dutch fam-ily-owned company, with interests in travel and
• Parent company also owns Park ‘N Fly (
off-air-port parking), Airtrade (leisure travel) and Primary Capital (real estate financing).
HOGG ROBINSON GROUP (HRG)
2006 Sales: $12 billion (approximation certified by group finance director)
Employees: 12,000 (HRG worldwide network)
Previous Ranking: 4
16 E. 34th St., 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
T (212) 404-8800
F (212) 481-2881
CEO: David Radcliffe
GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR: John Kennerley
PRESIDEN T, NORTH AMERICA: Tom Gleason
• Announced independence from status as co-shareholder in Business Travel International.
• Rebranded Hogg Robinson worldwide network,
covering 96 countries, as HRG (Hogg Robinson
• Acquired Robustelli Corporate Services.
• Acquired Ian Flint & Associates, U.K. consultants.
• Acquired the corporate travel business of BTI
Czech Republic, BTI Slovakia and BTI Polska,
building on existing Eastern European expertise
through owned companies in Russia and Hungary.
• Hogg Robinson Group relisted on the London
Stock Exchange in October.
• Acquired a number of multinational accounts,
including Credit Suisse, Gambro AB and additional business in the U.S. for Daimler-Chrysler.
Among other key account retentions, a new five-year contract for all Textron companies.
• 100% of sales from business, including corporate travel management, fulfillment services, consulting, expense management, sports and events
and meetings management.
• $6.5 billion of sales were through Hogg Robinson Group plc.
• Owns Spendvision, an expense-management
U.S. AIRPORTS BY NUMBER OF PASSENGERS
Las Vegas McCarran
New York Kennedy
Houston George Bush Intercontinental
Phoenix Sky Harbor
Source: Airports Council International
automation and transaction company.
• Operates HRG Events & Meetings Management.
• Owned, managed by Hogg Robinson Group plc.
• Publicly held.
• Recently announced acquisition of Washington-based Executive Travel Associations, a travel
• Continue to sign multinational accounts; recently signed Merrill Lynch.
• Development of the HRG Universal Super Platform, a technology platform to deliver configurations of products and services.
• Creating a fully integrated, end-to-end travel
and expense solution.
• Partnering with leading security expert Red24
to offer a proactive travel and security alert system.
• Further enhancements to HRG Online, an in-house developed, self-service reservations tool.
• Green travel products, including an emissions
• Expanding, extending and relocating premises
in New York; Charlotte, N.C.; and Halifax, Nova
2006 Sales: $10.1 billion
Employees: More than 5,000
Previous Ranking: 6
3150 Sabre Drive
Southlake, TX 76092
T (682) 605-1000
F (682) 605-0432
COO, NORTH AMER-
ICA: Tracey Weber
ELOCI T Y BUSINESS: Lesley Harris
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER: Jeffrey Glueck
CFO: John Mills
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER: Barry
CEO, LAS TMINU TE.COM: Ian McCaig
DEPUTY CEO, LASTMINUTE.COM: Damon
CFO, LAS TMINU TE.COM: Ed Kamm
CEO, ZUJI: Scott Blume
SENIOR VP/GENERAL COUNSEL: Sterling
SENIOR VP, PARTNER MARKETING: Paul Nelson
SENIOR VP, S TRATEGY AND DISTRIBUTION:
• Gross travel bookings increased 35% year over
• Launched Activities Tab, a tool aimed at saving
travelers time and money on destination activities, attractions and services.
• Acquired complete ownership of Zuji, a leading
online company in Asia-Pacific.
• Contracted to power Go Trump.com for luxury